Starkweather Marketing Offers Email Marketing Campaign Creation
Helping You Connect & Sell to Your Clients
I started using email as a marketing tool in 1998, the same year “SPAM” was added to the English Oxford Dictionary and the Data Protection Act was updated to ensure all email marketing included an opt-out feature.¹ I used the email marketing tool, Campaigner, to send out my first training schedule via email to all of my students and prospects. (I was managing a technical training center at the time).
I was in love. Email marketing lets me put all of my strengths in one place: creating, designing, writing and then analyzing the results. It’s my first love in online marketing.
Email Marketing Tools I Have Used:
- Constant Contact
- Third-party software
Check Out My Results
As important as showing you what one of my emails looks like, is showing you the results of an email I’ve sent on behalf of a client. Below are the results of an email I sent to one of my client’s lists. Most of the emails were delivered and of those delivered, almost half were opened. (The only thing that would make this campaign truly stellar is to have sold something, but this particular campaign was designed to share information; not directly sell).
How Much is an Email Marketing Newsletter?
- There’s the cost of the email marketing tool: I have a comparison spreadsheet you can look at.
- The cost of setting up the template: choosing one that fits your company is the cheapest way to go, but not as flexible as having one built for you.
- The cost of writing the content: that’s you or me, and often both of us to get it right.
- The cost of testing the email, then sending it and evaluating its effectiveness.
- The cost of setting up an email marketing newsletter with Starkweather Marketing starts at $99.00.
Check out more email campaigns
¹Two cool articles about the evolution of email marketing: